Creating Email Account in hosting cPanel
In this article we will explain that how to Creating Email Account in hosting cPanel. When you purchase a domain name and hosting, so Creating Email Account in hosting cPanel against this domain name is a simple job, just follow these steps;
What is Business/Corporate email account?
If you have purchased a domain name for your company/business/Institute etc. You can create emails against this domain name (But hosting also required for business email account). For example firstname.lastname@example.org is an Business/Corporate email account.
Requirements for business/cooperate email account.
You need a domain name and web hosting to create a business/corporate email account. If you want to know about domain name just read our article Domain Name. and for hosting details read our article What is Hosing or Web Hosting?
Steps to create a business/corporate email account;
1. Login to cPanel (If you don’t know how to login into cPanel, so read our article ‘Web Hosting cPanel‘)
2. Click on ‘Email Accounts’ button under Email group
3. Here will be list of already created emails accounts (If no email created before then it will be empty). Click on ‘Create‘ Button
4. Now you will be asked to select the domain name against which you want create email account. As you know you can add many domain names in a single cPanel if your hosting package allows you to add more addon domains. So you can choose the one domain name from dropdown list (If you have single domain in this cPanel so there will be one domain in this dropdown list).
5. After selecting domain name you will be asked to define username and password. You already have selected the domain so only username will be required. For example type ‘info’ only, don’t write ‘email@example.com’.
For password here are two option, type password manually or send a link to the user personal email address so he/she can create his/her own password by clicking the link.
6. If you are using limited hosting space then you should set a storage space for the email accounts, but in case you are using unlimited hosting plan, so no need to set limit for email account but select Unlimited.
Don’t change any other option and click on Create button.
Mobile configuration of email;
Once email created, now note configuration settings for mobile connection.
1. click on connect devices button in from of email address.
2. Note Incoming and Outgoing server details for connecting mobile.
How to access this email account?
Now you have created an official business email account. But next step is how to access this email account? So we have explain it in our following two articles;